las

Welcome all seeking refuge from low carb dogma!

“To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact”
~ Charles Darwin (it's evolutionary baybeee!)

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

... to all my readers who celebrate.

Tonight is a big food night in my household and I'll be cooking all day.  Gotta run to the store (ugh) for a few ingredients I forgot :(   But I may pop in here and there while stuff is simmering and baking.  It won't be low carb, but it will be near "Perfect".

3 comments:

Muata said...

The same to you CS and everyone else who reads or stumbles across your Asylum!

Lillea said...

Merry Christmas from me too! :)

Sanjeev said...

I don't celebrate any holidays - I just indulge my inner hermit.

My inner hermit's coming out & wishing everyone (yes, even you Gary Taubes), here a happy whatever you do (or don't) celebrate ... merry Saturnalia or Winter Solstice or Christmas if you must.

Post a Comment

Moderation is currently on. Thanks in advance for your patience.