Introducing My Library!

I've decided to start yet another blog just for the purposes those "bookmarking" posts I do from time to time.  Links to various journal articles I come across in my travels about the web that I haven't yet gotten around to blog on.  I doubt I'll get to blogging about even 1/10th of the links I'll probably put there, and some of the stuff is not necessarily "up my alley" but may be of interest to some of you.  I don't have comments on in that blog.  If you see something that peaks your interest and would like me to blog on, drop me a line through my profile.  I can't guarantee that I will be able to honor the request, but I'm always open to discussing what interests YOU.

The blog has been "live" for a while, and if Blogger would cooperate (export/import is not working properly), I plan to migrate all such posts from here to there.  



Comments

Anonymous said…
That's a great idea. Thanks carbsane (this is way better then my pubmed crawler, already filtered :)
CarbSane said…
Thanks Hans & welcome! Interesting blog :) I'm going to send a link to Jimmy who has been having back issues. Yeah, I should have done this sooner as the labels hyperlinking and search functions for the blog are perfect for this application.