Just a Quick Note

Hey all!  Some may have noticed that I've been a bit less interactive over the past week or so.  I'm generally far more responsive to comments.  I like to recognize and welcome new readers/commenters, and respond to questions and/or just in general.  I'm way behind in this regard of late, and since there haven't even been as many as usual, some might be wondering whassup wid dat!  

Just wanted to let y'all know that there is a lot on my plate lately -- most of it related to my husband switching jobs and all that such a process involves.  While this is ultimately a very good thing, it wasn't really something that was anticipated even a few months ago ... just busy, busy, busy.   I might polish up and post some of those almost-complete drafts I have, but I don't know ... we'll see.  Just realize that if I do it doesn't mean I'm necessarily "around and active" so if you leave a comment, please be patient.

I'm going to leave moderation on during this semi-hiatus.  I'll approve as I can, but please don't be offended if I don't respond.  If you feel the need to post a combative comment, unless it is overly offensive, it will eventually be published, but expect it to languish in the queue until I can respond.

"See" y'all soon :-)

Comments

MM said…
Good luck with your transition. Sometimes life happens outside of the blog-sphere. :)
Karen said…
Will you get back already!!! Im having withdrawals!! LOL good luck on hubby's and your new venture.